Posted on August 11, 2011, in Art, Film, Television, YouTube and tagged 2010, Apple, Art, Canon Rebel T2i, Comedy, Computer, Director, Filmmaking, Funny, Gary Dunkel, Laptop, Miami, Movie, Photography, Tech Support, Troubleshooting, Viral Video, Warranty, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @chrisdelia: You're acting like you're mad he won't fuck you or something. "Fine don't come over. I'm going to bed." https://t.co/J0oTmH… 10 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/6cUhFqIN3T 5 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 New Follower, 1 Mention, 171 Mention Reach, 4 Favorited, 1 Retweet, 3 Tweets. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @kumailn: If only we had some sort of sign that climate change was real. 2 weeks ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 171 Mention Reach, 5 Favorited, 1 Reply, 1 Retweet, 5 Tweets. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tags2011 Adventure Advertising Apple Art Audience Barbie Castro Bisexual Burgers Canon Rebel T2i Central Park Changes Comedy Computer Director Empire State Building Eve Film Film Festival Filmmaker Filmmaking Five Guys Florida Fort Lauderdale Fun Future Gary Dunkel Geek Gun Hilarious Hip Hop Hostel IMDb Indie iPad Issabel Rossa Jordan Wapner Kanye West King of Cool Lil Wayne Marketing Miami Miramar Money Movie Movies Music Music Video New New Years New York City NYC Online Dating Photographer Photography Photo Shoot Plan Police Pranks Prefer Not To Say Rap Red Carpet Richard Bach Rudy Hernandez Shake Shack South Beach Success Tech Support Time Lapse Times Square Video Viral Video Washington Ave Webbz YouTube