Posted on October 2, 2011, in Art, Film, Music, News, Photography, YouTube and tagged 2011, Apple, Art, Azi Aishling, Canon Rebel T2i, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cruising, Director, Filmmaking, Hip Hop, Indie, Miami, Music, Music Video, Photography, Pop, Viral Video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- McDonalds just announced they would be coming out with a Loaded Bacon and Cheese basket of fries or as I like to call it Population Control 3 days ago
- RT @Variety: .@netflix renews #IronFist for a second season bit.ly/2uK6TMU https://t.co/tS2XzgEoaa 4 days ago
- @nbcsnl won't be the same without you Spicy! 5 days ago
- RT @TheScriptLab: Writing Realistically Flawed Characters #writenow #screenwriting https://t.co/EvCZBl1gVy ow.ly/TAi630dCmnW 1 week ago
- It's 90 degrees in LA, Winter is most definitely not here... #GameOfThrones 1 week ago
Tags2011 Adventure Advertising Apple Art Audience Barbie Castro Bisexual Burgers Canon Rebel T2i Central Park Changes Comedy Computer Director Empire State Building Eve Film Film Festival Filmmaker Filmmaking Five Guys Florida Fort Lauderdale Fun Future Gary Dunkel Geek Gun Hilarious Hip Hop Hostel IMDb Indie iPad Issabel Rossa Jordan Wapner Kanye West King of Cool Lil Wayne Marketing Miami Miramar Money Movie Movies Music Music Video New New Years New York City NYC Online Dating Photographer Photography Photo Shoot Plan Police Pranks Prefer Not To Say Rap Red Carpet Richard Bach Rudy Hernandez Shake Shack South Beach Success Tech Support Time Lapse Times Square Video Viral Video Washington Ave Webbz YouTube