Posted on October 2, 2011, in Art, Film, Music, News, Photography, YouTube and tagged 2011, Apple, Art, Azi Aishling, Canon Rebel T2i, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cruising, Director, Filmmaking, Hip Hop, Indie, Miami, Music, Music Video, Photography, Pop, Viral Video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I just got a footlong at Subway and received 8 whole napkins!! I’m losing my shit! This is amazing. Usually you get 1/4 of a napkin 20 hours ago
- RT @chrisdelia: This joke doesn’t work, dude. You’re honestly just not funny. Be a fuckin governor and that’s it. But also, don’t even be a… 22 hours ago
- You’re bad for our country twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 23 hours ago
- RT @ConanOBrien: Meek Mill would also be a good name for a factory that grinds up gentle folks. 1 day ago
- RT @THR: #FallenKingdom, costing roughly $170 million to produce before marketing, has already earned more than $466 million overseas, wher… 2 days ago
Tags2011 Adventure Advertising Apple Art Audience Barbie Castro Bisexual Burgers Canon Rebel T2i Central Park Changes Comedy Computer Director Empire State Building Eve Film Film Festival Filmmaker Filmmaking Five Guys Florida Fort Lauderdale Fun Future Gary Dunkel Geek Gun Hilarious Hip Hop Hostel IMDb Indie iPad Issabel Rossa Jordan Wapner Kanye West King of Cool Lil Wayne Marketing Miami Miramar Money Movie Movies Music Music Video New New Years New York City NYC Online Dating Photographer Photography Photo Shoot Plan Police Pranks Prefer Not To Say Rap Red Carpet Richard Bach Rudy Hernandez Shake Shack South Beach Success Tech Support Time Lapse Times Square Video Viral Video Washington Ave Webbz YouTube