Posted on October 2, 2011, in Art, Film, Music, News, Photography, YouTube and tagged 2011, Apple, Art, Azi Aishling, Canon Rebel T2i, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cruising, Director, Filmmaking, Hip Hop, Indie, Miami, Music, Music Video, Photography, Pop, Viral Video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… https://t.co/6cUhFqIN3T 22 hours ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 New Follower, 1 Mention, 171 Mention Reach, 4 Favorited, 1 Retweet, 3 Tweets. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @kumailn: If only we had some sort of sign that climate change was real. 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 171 Mention Reach, 5 Favorited, 1 Reply, 1 Retweet, 5 Tweets. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @davematthewsbnd When's the next tour in Los Angeles? 2 weeks ago
Tags2011 Adventure Advertising Apple Art Audience Barbie Castro Bisexual Burgers Canon Rebel T2i Central Park Changes Comedy Computer Director Empire State Building Eve Film Film Festival Filmmaker Filmmaking Five Guys Florida Fort Lauderdale Fun Future Gary Dunkel Geek Gun Hilarious Hip Hop Hostel IMDb Indie iPad Issabel Rossa Jordan Wapner Kanye West King of Cool Lil Wayne Marketing Miami Miramar Money Movie Movies Music Music Video New New Years New York City NYC Online Dating Photographer Photography Photo Shoot Plan Police Pranks Prefer Not To Say Rap Red Carpet Richard Bach Rudy Hernandez Shake Shack South Beach Success Tech Support Time Lapse Times Square Video Viral Video Washington Ave Webbz YouTube