Posted on October 2, 2011, in Art, Film, Music, News, Photography, YouTube and tagged 2011, Apple, Art, Azi Aishling, Canon Rebel T2i, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cruising, Director, Filmmaking, Hip Hop, Indie, Miami, Music, Music Video, Photography, Pop, Viral Video, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @AaronBasabe That looks amazing! 1 week ago
- The Rise of Skywalker coming this Easter.... oh wait, no that's Jesus! 1 week ago
- Ruffles Queso chips are dangerous... Believe me folks 1 week ago
- RT @twoguysonset: TGIF!! There's a BRAND NEW episode of the Two Guys On Set #Podcast out right now! Ep 27 is available everywhere you liste… 1 week ago
- @jaimitos Lmfao!! Jaimito isn’t a fan of a Hawaiian pizza?? I meant like a Costco, Little Caesar’s, or frozen pizza though lol 1 week ago
Tags2011 Adventure Advertising Apple Art Audience Barbie Castro Bisexual Burgers Canon Rebel T2i Central Park Changes Comedy Computer Director Empire State Building Eve Film Film Festival Filmmaker Filmmaking Five Guys Florida Fort Lauderdale Fun Future Gary Dunkel Geek Gun Hilarious Hip Hop Hostel IMDb Indie iPad Issabel Rossa Jordan Wapner Kanye West King of Cool Lil Wayne Marketing Miami Miramar Money Movie Movies Music Music Video New New Years New York City NYC Online Dating Photographer Photography Photo Shoot Plan Police Pranks Prefer Not To Say Rap Red Carpet Richard Bach Rudy Hernandez Shake Shack South Beach Success Tech Support Time Lapse Times Square Video Viral Video Washington Ave Webbz YouTube